The High Voltage Audio HVA-NEQ parametric equalizer is a powerful, dual-channel mastering EQ designed with the professional mastering engineer in mind. Each channel features four precise fully parametric bands, each with a variable Q/shelf, frequency and cut/boost controls with gain multipliers, low and high pass filters, and a switchable mid/side matrix to allow for greater flexibility with program material. All controls are stepped, allowing for precision recall and stereo tracking.
All four bands and low/high pass filters can be independently switched in or out, allowing for the efficient auditioning of each band or filter. Each band is equipped with an adjustable Q control which adjusts the bandwidth of each band. The low and high frequency bands are equipped with a switchable shelf, perfect for adding low end energy or high frequency sheen.
The gain multiplier toggle switches allow for the fine tuning the amplitude of the cut/boost switches. This allows for minute corrections to be performed with the x½ multiplier or larger cut/boosts with either the x1 or x2 multiplier selected. The powerful gain multiplier feature allows for the HVA-NEQ to be easily adapted to mixing applications where a greater cut/boost range is desired. Each gain switch can be instantly toggled between cut, boost, or band-bypass.
The HVA-NEQ features a high efficiency, EMI filtered switch mode power supply with additional filtering added to ensure clean, interference-free performance with a universal input voltage range to cater for all regions.
- Dual-mono 4 band fully parametric EQ with selectable Left/Right or Mid/Side modes
- 19" 3RU anodised aluminium enclosure with heavy duty aluminium knobs.
- 12 step rotary switches for frequency band selection
- 5 step rotary switches for Q/bandwidth control (Q=1.0 to 3.0) with shelf option on LF/HF bands
- 6 step rotary switches for LPF and HPF filter frequencies (12dB/Oct) with in/out toggle
- 12 step rotary switches for GAIN with cut/boost/bypass toggles and gain multipliers of x½, x1, x2 for a max cut/boost per band of 2.75/5.5/11dB
- Low noise, filtered power supply with universal input voltage range for all regions
- Hardware relay bypass (true bypass), Mid/Side encoder/decoder and LPF/HPF filters
- Noise level, dB (A-weighted) @ -108 (L/R or M/S)
- THD, % @ ~0.0008 (L/R or M/S)
- Stereo crosstalk, dB @ -102 (L/R) or -55 (M/S)
- Two (2) year warranty
- EMI Filtered power supply (100-250V AC input), suitable for all regions
NOTE: Due to the multitude of different IEC cables required internationally, an IEC power cord is not supplied. A standard 3 PIN grounded IEC power cable is recommended.
$3900.00 (AUD)Buy Now
Orders ship in 3-4 business days unless sold out.