The High Voltage Audio EQ-6S is a six band, mastering grade stereo equalizer. With its precision built stepped switches (0.5dB steps -/+ 5.5dB), the EQ-6S provides perfect stereo tracking and ease of recall.
The equalizer is a broad-stroke, sound sculpting device with 5 fixed frequency bands and a switchable high shelf "Presence Filter".
Unlike the majority of equalizers on the market, the EQ-6S is a dedicated stereo equalizer. With one set of controls under the hood, the EQ-6S is incredibly quick and easy to dial in. Compared to its rivals, the EQ-6S boasts unrivaled control, precision, noise performance and value.
- 19" 1RU anodised aluminium enclosure with heavy duty anodised aluminium knobs.
- 4 wide "bell-shaped" fixed frequency bands at 10Hz ("SUB"), 40hz, 160hz, 650hz.
- 2 shelving bands, with 1 shelving band fixed at 2.5k and the "Presence Filter" providing 5 selectable frequency bands - 2.5k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 40k.
- 23 step switches providing 0.5dB steps (-/+ 5.5db). The "Presence Filter" is an additive high shelf only.
- Frequency bands are approximately 3 octaves apart with a Q of ~0.4.
- Relay bypass providing "True bypass" of all equalizer filters including the ability to pass audio whilst powered off.
- 18V power supply rails providing high headroom.
- Dual illuminated push buttons
- Internal user switchable 230V/115V power supply.
- Noise Floor: -105db or better.
- Rear XLR I/O connectors
- THD: 0.003% or better.
- One Year Warranty
NOTE: Due to the multitude of different IEC cables required internationally, an IEC Power Cord is not supplied. A standard 3 PIN IEC cable is recommended.
$1350.00 (AUD)PRE ORDER NOW
The current batch of the EQ-6S Stereo Equalizer is sold out.
Pre-orders for next batch are now open with a 10% deposit payable (plus freight). Order target is to fulfil order within 90 calender days.
Pre-Order Terms and Conditions